Saturday, April 6, 2013

Strip Design



Strip Design



Quite a handy tool! I had some issues trying to organize the template. Eventually, reading the tutorial as I worked helped. I think I would have to start mentally organising the pictures in the template so that I could make sure the subjects would fit where I wanted them to fit and there would be sufficient space for the speech bubbles. Definitely a template planning tool would help organise the image capture process.

 I could see the students using it as a comic strip process in just about any subject. I would like to see my students produce health posters and perhaps scenarios around ways to solve social issues in the classroom or playground. 

I had no issues importing images into the camera roll from Dropbox. I exported the finished poster via the PDF email option

.

No comments:

Post a Comment